Sunday, January 25, 2009

I believe In by Kelly Burns

I did the best I could considering that topic was sort of vague. I will have my draft posted tomorrow.




I believe in individualism.
I believe in valor.
I believe in personal choice.
I believe in honesty.
I believe in gratuity.
I believe that laughter can fix anything.
I believe that lust comes easy.
I believe that things that hurt me will only make me stronger.
I believe that I will be something great.
I believe that variety is the spice of life.
I believe that all children shouldn’t be faced with reality.
I believe that love is hard to find.
I believe that one should never take relationships for granted
I believe that no gender/race/ religion is dominant over the other.
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
I believe in keeping an open mind.
I believe in a strong sense of purpose.
I believe in forgiveness and mercy.
I believe in moving forward.
I believe in illusions.

1 comment:

  1. Great list of ideals - many more than I could come up with.

    You'll need to change the lines to reflect a parallel delivery so that they read in a like style, e.g., start each line with "I believe in . . ." or "I believe that . . . ". I'll keep an eye out for your drafted essay.

    ReplyDelete