Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Laura Tanner- Downey
English 101 Section 3
Mr. Jim Hepworth
January 22, 2009
I can say I have believed in many different things since birth, which is because I have learned and grown to know those different things. What I believe is whole hearted and true, something I think everyone should believe. This particular belief of mine follows no matter where you go, I see it in a bum sitting on the side of the street begging for money that I don’t even have. I see it in a small child not knowing how to read. This belief is pure and full of love. I love observing the world around and you can always find something that needs a little attention.
My belief has to do with people around me, and making friendly conversation, not judging there outside, I believe everyone has a tiny piece of good to the world. There is a need for belonging by every person, its called loneliness. Smiles are always wonderful, I’m pretty sure anyone could make me smile. My beliefs are all a part of all my other beliefs; they all mesh into each other, so I couldn’t really just discuss one. My beliefs are what have made me who I am. I work hard to be a caring, loving, gentle, and strong person. My family is important too I believe in family. I have gone over what I believe many times throughout my life, I’m a Risk taker I think risks should be taken. All the mistakes I’ve made so far I do not regret, those mistakes shaped my belief of risk taking and mistakes are to b made for a reason.
I could go on and on about what I believe, but heat if I don’t know everything I believe yet there is so much more than this I haven’t seen yet. And one of my beliefs is that living is only the beginning. I am down to learn new things for all of my living life and after death. I think it’s important to learn so it’s easier for us to adapt and grow as humans. Beliefs are hard to understand everyone changes through time and has new beliefs, old ones and some don’t have any. I believe that we should just all be positive and enjoy what our world has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Is this a draft of your paper before, or after, you received your e-Tutor response?

    ReplyDelete