Monday, January 26, 2009

Twenty.

Okay, so here's my twenty beliefs, yes I know that I'm plagiarizing myself. But that's not true, you see I negotiated it with myself to give all the rights to re-produce anything I've written in exchange for some favors. No perverts nothing sexual. I will be posting my belief paper here before the day is out.


Twenty things that I believe in.
I believe that people are always going to be more important than possessions.
I believe that Communism if done right would work.
I believe that if you think hard enough about someone they will make an appearance.
I believe that you have to work hard if you want anything good to happen.
I believe that good things happen to good people.
I believe that karma has a major impact in day to day life.
I believe that ramen noodles is a big part of college life.
I believe that my friends all have something to teach me.
I believe that some people just understand things.
I believe that you should put the needs of others in front of your own.
I believe that the internet is taking over the world.
I believe that Stephen King is an amazing author.
I believe that music has a direct effect on how events play out.
I believe that no matter what happens things will work out for the better.
I believe that chess is how wars should be fought.
I believe that the weather is a reflecting of your mood.
I believe that we must learn from the past.
I believe that driving is a calling.
I believe that movies are magic.
I believe that it's about the journey not the destination.

1 comment:

  1. You all have SO many more than I do! Yikes! Good effort at parallel stlye. You need some work on commas in the following lines:
    I believe that Communism if done right would work.
    I believe that if you think hard enough about someone they will make an appearance.
    I believe that no matter what happens things will work out for the better.
    Additionally: Karma cannot have an "impact in", it must have an "impact on"; Ramen noodles "are" (because they are plural) - you can use "is" if you say something along the lines of "I believe that eating ramen noodles is . . . ".

    And I think you are looking for "reflection" instead of "reflecting".

    Look forward to your draft.

    ReplyDelete